Monday, September 22, 2014

Paralyzed By Jeff Rud


Henry Nguyen

Plot Summary
Middle linebacker from Lincoln High, Reggie Scott accidentally injures Nate Brown, an opponent over the summer at a football camp. Brown could be paralyzed, which makes Reggie think about his football career and whether he should keep playing or not. 

Critical Evaluation
I would rate this book as a 10 out of 10 because it is very interesting.  This book made me think that anything can happen in thirty seconds, whether it is a bad thing or a good thing. You can imagine yourself being Nate Brown or Reggie Scott. Reggie worries a lot about Nate as seen in this example, "Can you at least tell me how he's doing? I knew I sounded desperate, but I needed to know right now that Nate Brown was going to be okay." Reggie wants Nate to be fine and be able to play football again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment