Thursday, September 25, 2014

Who I'm Not by Ted Staunton















Jonathan Rutiaga


Summary 

Who I’m Not by Ted Staunton is about a teenage boy who has no clue who he is.  Oh, and did I mention he’s a con-man in training?  The book starts off with someone getting shot while the main character, whose name is unknown, is trying to steal a car with valuables with in it.  The main character gets caught and is investigated by the F.B.I on what he saw. He then lies and finds out a kid who was kidnapped and he pretends to be him.  The rest is for you to find out what happens next.

Critical evaluation

I am rating this book a 9 out of 10 because the book really makes you want to continue reading and not put it down. The ending wasn't the best, but it was still satisfying because you finally find out the mystery about what happened to “danny”

No comments:

Post a Comment