Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Finding Fisher by Antwone Fisher



Brendan Lai

Plot Summary:
This book is basically the journal from Antwone Fisher throughout his life until he gets into the Navy. Fisher is born in prison. His dad was shot by a girlfriend, so he has to live with a foster family. All his "brothers" and "sisters" are not really related. He is treated brutally and blamed for his own misfortunes. He is sexually abused by one of his babysitters when he is about 7 years old. There are also a lot of interesting stories that he writes before becoming a part of the US navy.

Critical Evaluation:  
This book really makes me to think about my life, because since I was little I always want new things, like I want to have new toys, bikes, now I want things even more expensive things like a new computer, play station even though I already have all these things, but I just want new ones so keep up with my friends. But from this book I learn that I should appreciate for the things that I already have. I would give this book about 10/10. 













No comments:

Post a Comment