Monday, May 2, 2016

She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick



Daniel Bautista

Plot Summary:
Laureth is a 16 year old girl from the U.K who is blind. She is looking for her dad in the city of New York with her brother. She essentially kidnaps him from her mom. Now she has to solve the clues in her father's book in order to find him.

Critical Evaluation: 
I liked this book but it wasn't too intriguing since the end is kind of predictable. It was still a good book that kept me entertained and gave me insight on how a blind person thinks about the world. This book also sheds light on how blind people feel when they are ignored or treated like little kids and the struggle they go through. I kept reading because this book changed my view on blind people.  I would rate this book a 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment