Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey

 
Haotian Jiang

Summary
This book is mainly about a girl named Cassie who tries to rescue her brother who has been taken to the Alien camp to be trained to be a cold blooded soldier after the Alien invasion to Earth. After the 4th wave, you can’t trust anyone...

Excerpt
“Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity’s last war, then I am the battlefield.”
I really like this quote because this is when the main character Cassie is trapped under a car and is bleeding really badly, but she can’t get out because there are Aliens out there waiting for her. She can either get out and die or die of waiting. Because she believes she is among the last people who is still alive, she does not want to die worthlessly, and decides to make something big happen.

Evaluation
I give this book a 10 out of 10 because it’s so fun to read and eye-catching. It’s fascinating to see different people’s perspectives of the world when aliens invade their society. I really enjoyed this book and I strongly recommend to people who like mystery and sci-fi books. Once you start to dig deep into the book, you can’t stop digging and just want to keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment